2. TheDcoder

TheDcoder

3. BinaryBrother

BinaryBrother

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Scripters/Programmers. I have a question about MIME Tools for Notepad++:
      I've recently found a UDF about Base64 in forum, but they can't decode\encode correctly some emojis , other UTFs and etc. so i decided to use mimeTools.dll of Notepad++ or main site
      My problem is how to use this dll in AutoIt Language?

I will be happy with your comments and answers❤ Thanks.
    • By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning Forums 
      In these days, I am working on a project that involved me to use some Windows APIs to obtain some information about Terminal Servers.
      I'm doing this using wtsapi32.dll in a VBA Project, but, the lack of knowledge about few things threated in the articles make this quite difficult to
      implement and understand at the same time.
      The most difficult thing I'm facing is "translating" C/C++ functions or struct in VBA when pointers are used, or pointers of pointers, and so on.
      Since VBA seems to not have a pointer type, to make those functions work I need to implement other functions taken from other DLLs, and this confuses me a lot.
      For example, starting from this code, I splitted all the functions and all the definitions to understand why they are there, and why I need to use them.
      At the end, I've found out that the code I was going to implement starting from the functions provided in the Microsoft Docs won't be ever be able to work without some supplementary functions which are not mentioned anywhere.
      So, I was wondering if someone would please point me out to a good and practical exaplanation about pointers (in general) or specifically for VBA, because I need to use them quite often in these days, and I'd like to understand what I am doing.
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards and Stay at home 🏡

• By zuladabef
      All my scripts were working fine and now I am getting this error.  How do I resolve it?  Which folder(s) do the DLLs need to be in?
      ! Dll not found or Call Dll error !  
    • By RAMzor
      Hello all!
      I got the Acroname Programmable USB Hub based on BrainStem platform. I will use it to manage ports and read current.
      They have development kit (BRAINSTEM DEVELOPMENT KIT) with examples for any languages like C#, C++, LabVIEW and python but no AutoIt.
      The kit include BrainStem2.dll (x32 and x64), BrainStem2_LabVIEW.dll, BrainStem2CLI.dll and many examples.
      Anyone used this dll and implemented it in AutoIt?
      Please share some example for Device Discovering, User LED Flashing or power enable/disable on port to start play with this HUB
      BrainStem Reference 

BrainStem2 lib+example.7z USB HUB User Manual s79-usbhub-3p_v1.10_0.pdf