BinaryBrother

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DevMode
      welcome
      I need help dealing with a C++ DLL
      Specify that I need help with how to use this function
      struct libusb_device; typedef struct libusb_context libusb_context; ssize_t LIBUSB_CALL libusb_get_device_list(libusb_context *ctx,libusb_device ***list); My problem is how to deal with "libusb_device ***list"
      my code 
      $libusb_device = DllStructCreate("PTR") Func libusb_init() $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "ptr", "libusb_init",'ptr',$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) If @error Then Return False Return $Var[1] EndFunc Func libusb_get_device_list() MsgBox(0,VarGetType($_libusb_device_handle_Ptr),$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr) $Var = DllCall($libusb0, "int", "libusb_get_device_list","ptr",$_libusb_device_handle_Ptr,"ptr*",POINTER(POINTER($libusb_device))) $Error = @error If $Error Then Return False MsgBox(0,VarGetType($Var),$Error&@CRLF&$Var) _ArrayDisplay($Var) Return $Var[1] EndFunc  
      Thank you
      iLibUSB.dll iLibUSB_32.dll libusb.h
    • By bobflumox
      Hi all,
      My programming knowledge is very basic.
      I have an old script that creates shares and assign permissions. It normally registers SetAcl.ocx if necessary and creates an object to assign permissions.
      The command that registers SetAcl was apparently working fine under Windows 7 but is not working under Windows 10.
      RunWait("regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) As I'm logged in as admin, I changed this command to :
      RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE) It seems to terminate correctly but the script still doesn't work as expected.
      To check that, I've created that small script :
      Local $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object not created. Registering SetAcl.ocx" & @CRLF) Local $result = RunAsWait(@UserName, "", "", 0, "regsvr32.exe path\to\setacl.ocx /s", "", @SW_HIDE); Use of my admin username to elevate CMD ConsoleWrite("Return code : " & $result & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Creating object" & @CRLF) $objSetAcl = ObjCreate("SETACL.SetACLCtrl.1") If IsObj($objSetAcl) Then ConsoleWrite("Object successfully created." & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite("Object creation failed." & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf It tries to register SetAcl.ocx, return code 0 seems to be fine but still can't use SetAcl.
      But if I go to CMD as admin, run the regsvr32 command and restart my script, it can create the object without issue.
      I know my poor knowledge makes me miss something. Anyone can help me figure this out ?
    • By jguinch
      Hello.
      I did create these few functions several months ago. I post here, if it can interest someone.
      These functions based on WMI queries allow you to manage printers : add / delete printer, driver, port, or obtain configuration, set default printer ... I let you discover it with the code.

Here is the list of the available functions :
      _Printmgr_AddLocalPort
      _Printmgr_AddLPRPort
      _PrintMgr_AddPrinter
      _PrintMgr_AddPrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_AddTCPIPPrinterPort
      _PrintMgr_AddWindowsPrinterConnection
      _PrintMgr_CancelAllJobs
      _Printmgr_EnumPorts
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinter
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterProperties
      _PrintMgr_EnumTCPIPPrinterPort
      _Printmgr_Pause
      _Printmgr_PortExists
      _Printmgr_PrinterExists
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetComment
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetDriver
      _Printmgr_PrinterSetPort
      _Printmgr_PrinterShare
      _Printmgr_PrintTestPage
      _PrintMgr_RemoveLocalPort
      _PrintMgr_RemoveLPRPort
      _PrintMgr_RemovePrinter
      _PrintMgr_RemovePrinterDriver
      _PrintMgr_RemoveTCPIPPrinterPort
      _PrintMgr_RenamePrinter
      _Printmgr_Resume
      _PrintMgr_SetDefaultPrinter

And some examples :
      #include <Array.au3> #include "PrintMgr.au3" _Example() Func _Example() ; Remove a printer called "My old Lexmark printer" : _PrintMgr_RemovePrinter("My old Lexmark printer") ; Remove the driver called "Lexmark T640" : _PrintMgr_RemovePrinterDriver("Lexmark T640") ; Remove the TCP/IP printer port called "TCP/IP" _PrintMgr_RemoveTCPIPPrinterPort("MyOLDPrinterPort") ; Add a driver, called "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", and driver inf file is ".\Samsung5010\sse2m.inf" _PrintMgr_AddPrinterDriver("Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", "Windows NT x86", @ScriptDir & "\Samsung5010", @ScriptDir & "\Samsung5010\sse2m.inf") ; Add a TCP/IP printer port, called "MyTCPIPPrinterPort", with IPAddress = 192.168.1.10 and Port = 9100 _PrintMgr_AddTCPIPPrinterPort("MyTCPIPPrinterPort", "192.168.1.10", 9100) ; Add a printer, give it the name "My Printer", use the driver called "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series" and the port called "MyTCPIPPrinterPort" _PrintMgr_AddPrinter("My Printer", "Samsung ML-451x 501x Series", "MyTCPIPPrinterPort") ; Set the printer called "My Printer" as default printer _PrintMgr_SetDefaultPrinter("My Printer") ; Connect to the shared printer "\\192.168.1.1\HPDeskjetColor") _PrintMgr_AddWindowsPrinterConnection("\\192.168.1.1\HPDeskjetColor") ; List all installed printers Local $aPrinterList = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinter() _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterList) ; List all printers configuration Local $aPrinterConfig = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration() _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterConfig) ; List all installed printer drivers Local $aDriverList = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterDriver() _ArrayDisplay($aDriverList) ; Retrieve the printer configuration for the printer called "Lexmark T640" $aPrinterConfig = _PrintMgr_EnumPrinterConfiguration("Lexmark T640") _ArrayDisplay($aPrinterConfig) ; Add a local printer port (for a file output) _PrintMgr_AddLocalPort("c:\temp\output.pcl") ; Remove the local port _PrintMgr_RemoveLocalPort("c:\temp\output.pcl") EndFunc ;==>_Example Download link :
      PrintMgr.au3
      PrintMgr_Example.au3
    • By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I'm working on a project in which I have to use Image recognition technique. 
      Due to client restrictions, I couldn't use AutoIt for this project. 
      Is there a way to use this DLL "ImageSearchDLL.dll" (which is used to do image recognition steps in AutoIt) in VB.Net to achieve the same result? 
      I have used this DLL few years before and got good results. If there is a latest version of this DLL and if you can share it, that will be helpful too.
      Any guidance is deeply appreciated.
    • By DesireDenied
      Hey guys,
      I having some hard times getting false-positive, probably because I am trying to execute my AutoUpdater.
      Here is my code:

Global $iUpdateTimer = 0 While 1 checkUpdates(10) WEnd Func checkUpdates($iDelay = 10) $iDelay = $iDelay * 1000 * 60 If TimerDiff($iUpdateTimer) > $iDelay Then ConsoleWrite('checking for updates...' & @CRLF) $iUpdateTimer = TimerInit() If FileExists('AutoUpdater.exe') Then ShellExecuteWait('AutoUpdater.exe') ; this is the line which cause my problem EndIf EndFunc And AutoUpdater code:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> Global $sExecName = 'test.exe' Global $sUpdatePath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\update\'& $sExecName Global $sUserPath = @UserProfileDir &'\desktop\AnyAppName\'& $sExecName Global $sCopyright = 'someUniqueStringHere' If Not FileExists($sUpdatePath) Then Exit 0 If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath, $FV_LEGALCOPYRIGHT) <> $sCopyright Then Exit 0 ; checking if we really want to update and execute the file If FileGetVersion($sUpdatePath) > FileGetVersion($sUserPath) Then $iResponse = MsgBox(BitOR($MB_YESNO, $MB_ICONQUESTION),'AnyAppName', 'There is an update available, would you like to update?') If $iResponse == $IDYES Then If ProcessExists($sExecName) Then ProcessClose($sExecName) Sleep(500) EndIf FileCopy($sUpdatePath, $sUserPath, $FC_OVERWRITE) Sleep(3000) ShellExecute($sUserPath) Exit 1 EndIf EndIf Exit 0 I am not trying to ask, why is my code is getting recognized as false-positive, because this is quite obvious, but is there any other way to get things done without running external process?