Unable to Locate Settings File

Hello,

I have just read through a couple tutorials on AutoIt, and I'm learning on a need to know basis. I am able to open up programs like Notepad, Calculator, etc., and even perform automated commands. But I'm having trouble with more complex programs, specifically MTGO III. Before I go on: here's the sample code, whose eventually goal is to log me on automatically:

Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizards of the Coast\Magic Online III\Renamer.exe")
WinActivate("Magic Online 3.0")
WinWaitActive("Magic Online 3.0")
;ControlClick("Magic Online 3.0",) This will click on the launch button, when passed the right parameters, but I haven't gotten this far yet.

The problem I have is when I try to run it, my computer tells me that it couldn't locate a setting file: LoadingScreen.xml. Now, this file is in the same directory as the executable. How do I fix this error? And how do I avoid it in the future, when trying to run programs I have installed myself?

Thanks.

This looks to be a problem with the program - see their help at http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75846/19182610/MTGO_Technical_Issues_FAQ_38;_More!_*Start_Here*

Sidenote: Once you've called WinActivate, you should pass the handle of the window to a variable and use that in case the title of the window changes:

Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Wizards of the Coast\Magic Online III\Renamer.exe")
$winhandle = WinActivate("Magic Online 3.0")
WinWaitActive($winhandle)