Decompile Pleassseeee Lost my source

I have the following problem im developing a tool to turn off screensaver set startpage of inet connect to a set wifi network but i lost my source could any developr pleas PLEASE decompile it for me

i know you guys probaly think i stole it i can tell you some functions it does but i dont wanna rebuild it you see ( i know im an idiot to lose it A BIG FAT ONE ).

i can say it imports a wifi profile by doing a cmd call to import the profile ,it deactivates uac also it makes a energie schedule so the pc wont go ito sleep mode the schedule has the name MyCom

but i ask of you guiys and yes i know decompiling aint possible anymore but maybe i thought that somebody could cause i really need it

pleas PM me or mail me at l.c.zalm@gmail.com and ill send you the file Please help im desperate

I have the following problem im developing a tool to turn off screensaver set startpage of inet connect to a set wifi network but i lost my source could any developr pleas PLEASE decompile it for me

i know you guys probaly think i stole it i can tell you some functions it does but i dont wanna rebuild it you see ( i know im an idiot to lose it A BIG FAT ONE ).

i can say it imports a wifi profile by doing a cmd call to import the profile ,it deactivates uac also it makes a energie schedule so the pc wont go ito sleep mode the schedule has the name MyCom

but i ask of you guiys and yes i know decompiling aint possible anymore but maybe i thought that somebody could cause i really need it

pleas PM me or mail me at l.c.zalm@gmail.com and ill send you the file Please help im desperate

Next time use a proper backup method because decompiling your code isn't going to happen (Read my signature) and this thread is right now on the verge of being locked. Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Moderators

If this is your actual file, PM a Dev with what the content has on the inside of it. If you're right, he may be willing to help you.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.