how to download multiple images from a website?

whatever Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Shiro, did you even install autoit? If you have then please search the help file. You cannot miss it.

ka goi chay

do you really think i don't have autoit installed and i have 68 posts?

whatever Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

There is code to do this in the Snippets Database (see my sig)

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

There is code to do this in the Snippets Database (see my sig)

Dale

but i want to do it in background / without visible windows.

this snippest did not work as i want:

#include <IE.au3>

$sImgDir = "d:\pkf\"; Please make certain this folder already exists (silent failure if not)
$sWebPage = "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?"; webpage with images

$oIE = _IECreate( $sWebPage)
$oIMGs = _IEImgGetCollection ($oIE)

; Loop through all IMG tags and save file to local directory using INetGet
For $oIMG in $oIMGs
    $sImgUrl = $oIMG.src
    $sImgFileName = $oIMG.nameProp
    INetGet($sImgUrl,  $sImgDir & $sImgFileName)
Next

you mean something like this?

#include <IE.au3>
$sImgDir = "d:\pkf\"; Please make certain this folder already exists (silent failure if not)
$sWebPage = "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?"; webpage with images 
$oIE = _IECreate ( [$s_Url = $sWebPage [, $f_tryAttach = 0 [, $f_visible = 1 [, $f_wait = 1 [, $f_takeFocus = 1]]]]] )
_IEQuit ( ByRef $o_object )
$oIMGs = _IEImgGetCollection ($oIE)
; Loop through all IMG tags and save file to local directory using INetGet
For $oIMG in $oIMGs
    $sImgUrl = $oIMG.src
    $sImgFileName = $oIMG.nameProp
    INetGet($sImgUrl,  $sImgDir & $sImgFileName)
Next

but it's not working...

but i want to do it in background / without visible windows.

this snippest did not work as i want:

Then set the visible flag in _IECreate to false and remember to use _IEQuit when you exit.

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble