Auto it programmer needed

Rent a coder or you can learn yourself - its cheaper.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

• Moderators

Try rentacoder.com . If it something small and you post the code here someone might do it for free.

He's asking here, why would you move him on?

Rent a coder or you can learn yourself - its cheaper.

Depends on what you do with your time when you would be trying to learn if it is indeed cheaper.

----

I don't see anything wrong with post requests like these ( Well, depending on the content of work of course ).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi,

explain what you need :mellow:

Besides, in the German AutoIt Forum (www.autoit.de) we got an job exchange "Jobbörse" forum.

This is especially for people who want others to do sth. for them.

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Thanks for the replies guys.

the code has website login info that needs to stay secure so I can't post it here.

I was trying to keep the work in the community that's focused on autoit and just have had a not to great experiences with rentacoder and elance.

I searched elance for 'autoit' and only found 5 programmers in the North America, none of which had any reviews.

Thanks again

Edited by umair01