GuiCtrlSetImage problem with JPG files

The program works fine in Windows XP, but when I run the script in Windows 7, the prictures with jpg extension are not displayed. The gif files are. Is this a known problem in Windows7 ?

Elke vogel zingt zoals hij gebekt is !Als alleen die vogels zongen die het mooiste zingen zou het stil zijn in het bos.

#include #include Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $gui, $guiPos, $pic, $picPos Example1() ;----- example 1 ---- Func Example1() Local $n, $msg GUICreate("My GUI picture", 350, 300, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU) ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered GUISetBkColor(0xE0FFFF) $n = GUICtrlCreatePic("..\iùages\va_du.jpg", 50, 50, 200, 50) GUISetState() ; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop WEnd ; resize the control $n = GUICtrlSetPos($n, 50, 50, 200, 100) ; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop WEnd GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example1

I get get blank screen on windows 7 but a screen with a picture in Windows XP

post-48342-1276119982829_thumb.jpg

post-48342-12761200519095_thumb.jpg

Elke vogel zingt zoals hij gebekt is !Als alleen die vogels zongen die het mooiste zingen zou het stil zijn in het bos.

Thanks to you all. The problem was that the file attributes for a graphical file in windows 7 have an other numbering(place) than in XP. I retrieved the height and widt with _GetFileExt. I changed it with the use of GDI.

Thanks for you quick response.

Richard