global variables

I have some variables which I would like to make global in a certain script file that has UDFs. I'm going to include that file in my other programs, but I don't want the variables that are global in that file to also be seen by the scripts that include that script. Is there a way to restrict their scope?

I have some variables which I would like to make global in a certain script file that has UDFs. I'm going to include that file in my other programs, but I don't want the variables that are global in that file to also be seen by the scripts that include that script. Is there a way to restrict their scope?

Hi,

how many files you split your script to doesn't matter. The au3-interpreter uses them as one file with all the lines from all the includes.

So Global in an include is Global for the whole script.

Use functions with local varibales and pass the variables via parameter.

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times