Packets

I couldnt find anything related to this...

Is auto-it capable of sending a packet / or various packets to an IP through a especific process?

Also a little question, through any sort of pixel checker/searcher is it easy to spot a specific word or something like that?

About the pixel searching:

PixelSearch: Search a rectangle of the screen, specified by you, for a certain color. Returns @error=1 if not found, @error=0 if color is found. Color must be expressed in Hexadecimals. Look in help file for further infos.

PixelGetColor: Get the color of the pixel specified by the user. Look help file.

PixelChecksum may be of help, just look help file.

Well I wasnt able to get the packet thing to work so if anyone is willing to help I appreciate

This is my code... I want to send that data throught that IP but it keeps giving me an error on Line 2

TCPStartup ( ) 
$socket = TCPConnect (97.74.124.128,800, 0)
TCPSend ($socket, 0011101000110010000000110101000100000011010010100000010000000000000000000000000000000000 ) 
TCPShutdown ( )

Btw, Can I send any packet like these ones through 1 open process?

Edited by kaneco

Well I wasnt able to get the packet thing to work so if anyone is willing to help I appreciate

This is my code... I want to send that data throught that IP but it keeps giving me an error on Line 2

TCPStartup ( ) 
$socket = TCPConnect (97.74.124.128,800, 0)
TCPSend ($socket, 0011101000110010000000110101000100000011010010100000010000000000000000000000000000000000 ) 
TCPShutdown ( )

Btw, Can I send any packet like these ones through 1 open process?

If I were you I would try out http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74325 (Event driven TCP) for these matters - you get half the work for free.

I am not sure what you mean by one open process? The remote system doesnt care which process (neither can it identify what process sent it) that transmits the data - unless it's embedded in the package (but then it is easier to "forge" that information).

Edited by Igzter

Thanks I got it to work with no errors but I didnt get the expected result

Can I make IT send these packets through a process ID or someting?

It is kind of hard for me to give you any assistance with the information on hand:

* What would be the expected result? Did the packet(s) not arrive (In your case it would be a packet since I guess you don't have a MTU of less than 40).

* What do you mean by sending through a process ID - a process ID is just what it says a id (number) identifying a process.

Br,

Igzter

It is kind of hard for me to give you any assistance with the information on hand:

* What would be the expected result? Did the packet(s) not arrive (In your case it would be a packet since I guess you don't have a MTU of less than 40).

* What do you mean by sending through a process ID - a process ID is just what it says a id (number) identifying a process.

Br,

Igzter

I pretty newb in this :mellow:

I Mean I want to send a packet and I expect 1 process/program that I have open to do the expected result that was send in the packet data

I Guess the packets were sent, as my firewall poped up to allow it and everything, but I didnt get what I wanted in the program I have

Basically I have been doing this packet stuff with Winsock Packet Editor (WPE) Pro and rPe (a modified version of it) and it worked but I want to "include" that in my auto it script and Im not able to get it to work

Maybe could be this but I need to send the packet using winsocket 1.1 and not winsocket2, how do I choose this?

Edited by kaneco