Word WrapFormat assignment

NinjaGeek

Maybe I just don't entirely understand how COM objects work in AutoIt, but I don't know how to set the WrapFormat property for a Shape in MS Word. The code below is wrong, but says what I need to do:

#include <Word.au3>

$background = @MyDocumentsDir&"\image.jpg"

$oWordApp = _WordCreate ()
$oDoc = _WordDocGetCollection ($oWordApp, 0)
$oShape = _WordDocAddPicture ($oDoc, $background, 0, 1)
$oShape.WrapFormat.Type = "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdWrapType.wdWrapBehind"

The last line is where the problem is - that's the correct assignment value for the wdWrapBehind wrap type, but I don't know how to get AutoIt to do that assignment. Any help? The MSDN article on WdWrapType is at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.office.interop.word.wdwraptype.aspx

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

I searched forever for that! Not sure how I missed it. I figured it would be a numerical value. It still isn't working though, for some reason it gives me the error:

>"C:\Documents and Settings\me\My Documents\Downloads\install\SciTe\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\me\Desktop\testit.au3"

C:\Documents and Settings\me\Desktop\testit.au3 (8) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:

$oShape.WrapFormat.Type = 5

$oShape.WrapFormat^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.189

So it seems to fail at the .Type part of the command, but everyone I've looked I've seen it exactly like I have it - any idea why it would be doing this?

Success!!

(I've been writing AutoIt scripts for the last 3 weeks straight (my work discovered that I had been using them to do half my job, and now is using me to automate half the workplace) and my brain is kind of fried. Thanks again, you rock!)