SciTE save as Au3

How can i get SciTE to save new scripts as au3.

Current i have to type script name.au3, but i would like to get SciTE to save as .au3 for default.

Is it som were in the *.propperties or do i have to change somthing in the registry.

Choose "save as", then type *.au3 but put quotation marks around it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wath i ment was that SciTE should always save as .au3, it's the only thing i use the editor for :(

• Developers

Is't there any way to it ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't that what my answer meant ?

I don't know how you do this but i guess i haven't started a new script the last year where i started with a new file.

I always use an old script, do a "save as" ...

Anyway.. there is NO option in SciTE to my knowledge..... so if its a major thing for you you can always create an AutoItscript that creates and save a new script in the correct way... :(

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Isn't that what my answer meant ?

I don't know how you do this but i guess i haven't started a new script the last year where i started with a new file.

I always use an old script, do a "save as" ...

Anyway.. there is NO option in SciTE to my knowledge..... so if its a major thing for you you can always create an AutoItscript that creates and save a new script in the correct way...  :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( You wrote in SciTE there wasent an option :( , so i hmm was just wondring if there wasent a nother way to do it :).

Hmm maby i could do a macro for it, :"> It's not often i need to save scripts that way, i normaly use my script maker (realy realy simpel one) to create a new script. It's only when i need to test a code string, for it's owen i create a new script in SciTE...

Anyway my Q. has been answered thx *LOL*

Edited by Rex