Mouse position incorrect

I tried to send keystroke using controlsend(no problem) and controlclick(problem) to a gamewindow but seems like the mouse click on the wrong position. I'm using AutoIt Window Info to get the position. There must be something wrong. Need advice..

Sample of my code:

Opt("CaretCoordMode", 0) ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0) ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client

Global $X[6] = [792, 831, 869, 906, 944, 981]
Global $Y1 = 125
Global $Y2 = 166
Global $Y3 = 201
Global $Y4 = 237
Global $Y5 = 274
Global $Y6 = 315
Global $Y7 = 347
Global $Y8 = 387
Global $JX = 508
Global $JY = 508

$r1 = 0
            For $r1 = 0 To 5
                ControlClick("[CLASS:ZElementClient Window]", "", "", "right", 1, $X[$r1], $Y1)
                Sleep(250)
                Do
                    ControlClick("[CLASS:ZElementClient Window]", "", "", "left", 1, $JX, $JY)
                    Sleep(250)
                Until (PixelGetColor(510, 513) == 0xA8A8A8)
            Next

Another question, under the option section on the AutoIt Window Info, there's an option Coord Mode, which should I chooose? Curently I'm using 'Window' option.

Pls. advice..

Thanks

Edited by BitByte

A lot of "gamewindows" have bot countermeasures, where they are designed to not expose information about colours and coordinates.

Also it will be difficult trying to ControlClick a Contol without giving the Control ID of the Control you are trying to ContolClick :mellow:

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Several things.

try mouseclick instead of Controlclick and add the left and top pixels of the window to your co-ordinates in the window

It's picky, but this is redundant "$r1 = 0" :mellow:

You appear to be attempting to rightclick at 792 across, 125 down, then left click at 508 across and down until the pixel at 510 across, 513 down is a particular color, then repeat at various other points across on the 125 line. you don't appear to use the vast majority of your global variables. Is this intentional?

Failing all else, trial and error: you say its clicking on the wrong spot. Is it too high (subtract from y's) too low(add to y's) too far left(subtract from x's) or too far right(add to y's)

Edited by Remnant