Pixel Search - Help with script please

Ok, so i need some help. I need to figure out how to get this to work

If MouseClick("middle") Then ;Step1 Click Middle Mouse Key

;

Dim $cordinates = PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,0x2B3033) ;Step 2 Search for pixel

;

MouseClick( "left",$cordinates[0],$cordinates[1],1,0) ;Step 3 Found it!! and click once!

;

If @error Then EndIf ;Step4 If i didnt find it stop and wait for middle key

so if anyone could help me that would be great :mellow: im really trying here it seems nothing will work.

A few things.

MouseClick clicks the mouse. You want a function more like _IsPressed(4) or something.

EndIf ends a block. So you want ContinueLoop.

Try this:

#include<Misc.au3>

While 1
    If _IsPressed(4) Then
        Local $cordinates = PixelSearch(0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,0x2B3033)
        If @error Then ContinueLoop

MouseClick( "left",$cordinates[0],$cordinates[1],1,0)
    EndIf

Sleep(10)
WEnd

Mat

wow i feel stupid i didnt think of that and i had the wrong end statement without realizing it thank you very much

EDIT: is there a way to search only around a small radius from the mouse or even more then one color before clicking?

Edited by northlight

wow i feel stupid i didnt think of that and i had the wrong end statement without realizing it thank you very much

EDIT: is there a way to search only around a small radius from the mouse or even more then one color before clicking?

Well... Yes it is.

MouseGetPos() returns the position of the mouse in the same way as PixelSearch does.

If you want an actual radius as in circles... Thats a lot of maths and not advised. You're better off searching a square.

Local $iRadius = 50

Local $aMousePos = MouseGetPos()
Local $aPixel = PixelSearch($aMousePos[0] - $iRadius, $aMousePos[1] - $iRadius, $aMousePos[0] + $iRadius, $aMousePos[1] + $iRadius, 0x2B3033)

More than one is... more than 1 PixelSearch :mellow:

Edited by Mat