How to change the color of a Window?

I do know Windows Live Messenger sets an image as background, I think Plus! also does this.

You should try to search the forums on setting an image as GUI Background and create the background itself with GIMP or Photoshop or search Google Images for somethimg similiar.

Rawox

My proggy looks like this:

Posted Image

But, I need the top part to be part of a background image, also. The Window part. The part I circled. I need to make it look as close as the real Log Viewer window as possible.

Thanks!

Edited by miketh2005

You're gunna have to draw the title bar yourself as I don't think there is any sensible way to draw on it... It's a lot of work and imho unnecessary, but if there is a genuine reason you need it looking identical then you're going to be spending a lot of time researching.

I need to make it look as close as the real Log Viewer window as possible.

Send me some of that money too, and I'll create a fake GUI to scam the other party too!

You sure this is kosher?

To paint the title bar you have to create your window without borders and handle the clicks in the appropriate areas to handle moving the window, resizing, closing, minimizing, all that.

Thanks alot Richard! I used the POPUP style for GUIs, and it was exactly what I needed, no border or title. Thanks!