Scite oddities

Been awhile since I've used AutoIt, so I grabbed the latest version and the latest AutoIt4Scite3.

When I tried out the Code Snippet tool I received this error.

post-9237-12771907908915_thumb.jpg Found the solution here

So I opened up the Scite Config... and found the Production definition still at 3.3.4.0 (not 3.3.6.1, don't know if that even matters).

Then I proceeded to check for a newer version of Scite and... mine was 3 weeks newer than the latest available (I must have watched too much of the 'LOST' series, because I went forward in time, I suppose due to the high electromagnetic field under the island - where's Jack when you need him?)

Note: I'm using Windows 7 now.

Edited by Fossil Rock

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

whatever Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

• Developers

When I tried out the Code Snippet tool I received this error.

This is something Gary will have to look at since its his script.

So I opened up the Scite Config... and found the Production definition still at 3.3.4.0 (not 3.3.6.1, don't know if that even matters).

I am not creating a new SciTE4AutoIT3 installer with each release of AutoIt3. The Autoit3 Installer will deliver the latest definition files.

Then I proceeded to check for a newer version of Scite and... mine was 3 weeks newer than the latest available (I must have watched too much of the 'LOST' series, because I went forward in time, I suppose due to the high electromagnetic field under the island - where's Jack when you need him?)

The reason is that I did make a small change to the installer and only uploaded the Installer EXE without updating the version file. This is an unannounced updated and not needed to download for everybody that has the 2/6/2010 version installed. (I know ...not as clean as it should be but trying to preserve the available bandwidth when there is not real need for an update.)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)