I need Help!

Hello and Today I wanted to know how a mouse will click on multiple things that the pixel search has found.

Example: I made a code that includes pixel search and it also includes mouse click, and what it does is when the pixel search thing finds the color I wanted it to find the mouse click will click at the color it found, but what if I wanted it to click on multiple colors the pixel search has found?.

If you can help me that would be very much appreciated, and one more thing..If you ask me to look at the help file and search what I need to look for there, I wont because I already did and didn't find my answer.

And if you cant understand what I'm saying then.... READ BELOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Made a code that finds the color of the pixel and clicking it by using mouse click, so example there are lots of red colors and I want it to click all of them, how would I do that?.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:mellow::P:party: :party: :party: :party:

SHUT UP AND READ WHAT IT SAYS!

No, you do not yell at a member that knows what he is talking about and trying to help. Just happens he is right!

If you do not understand the answer given then ask. You have your answer but I won't explain it due to your bad attitude.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

No, you do not yell at a member that knows what he is talking about and trying to help. Just happens he is right!

If you do not understand the answer given then ask. You have your answer but I won't explain it due to your bad attitude.

Look I was in a bad mood when I said that coz I got pissed off earlier about something, and if you dont understand it here's what I mean.

First I made a script that includes pixel search and the mouse click, I made the mouse click to click at the colors the pixel search has found, but It only clicked once, now what I wanted is that I want it to click multiple colors of what the pixel search has found.

So can you please explain to me how to do it?

Your new. Take AutoIt 1 2 3.

Learn to fish. That way you can feed yourself. If your fishing line is tangled, or you need help fishing, then we can help. We will not fish for you. Your post says you want us to fish for you. Not going to happen.

I was New!

But now I aint!, but the problem is I dont know how to make it click multiple times instead of just one, and please dont ask me about the multiple times I said coz if you do, Ill tell you to read my POST.

I was New!

But now I aint!, but the problem is I dont know how to make it click multiple times instead of just one, and please dont ask me about the multiple times I said coz if you do, Ill tell you to read my POST.

If you took AutoIt 1 2 3, you would have the answer to your question.