Logging in server machine

Hi All,

I have gone through all the documents and search engines to find out how to do this. Basically what i want to do is to access a file from a local server with authentication and then copy a file from the server and place it in the local machine which is running the script. I dont know how to access the server and enter the credentials so that it can get the file.

The script should be able to access the server "\\<IP>", enter usernames and passwords and then access a local file.

please help and let me know the function that is required to call. thanking in advance.

You are not going to be able to do something like this with on native function call.

It will require you to learn autoit, and create a script using multiple different functions to suit your needs.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

You are not going to be able to do something like this with on native function call.

It will require you to learn autoit, and create a script using multiple different functions to suit your needs.

thanks for the post.

I am using AutoIt, also getting the hang of it. have written some scripts as well from it. But I need to know what way i should take to get this thing in play/work. can you just let me know how can i connect to a server using authentication parameters and access server files, using AutoIT. thanks.

To be honest I have no idea about servers and the like

the last time I hade to log into one it was via internet and was

"http://username:password@www.server.com:1234".

If you ask a more specific question, about a specific server, and perhaps show some code you have tried, you will quicker get help from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.