simple html server

timevex

Using Larry's tcp_server script, I modified it to act as a simple html request server. It's working to serve html but I haven't figured out how to send images to the browser.

Thinking about an autoit embeded web interface.

Need to figure out how to send images and also need to build a POST receive function to handle form data from the browser.

Work with 3.1.1.betas with tcp commands

Thanks

Tim

html_server.au3

Edited by timevex

Download DLLStruct.au3 and use the latest beta and you can read in binary files using _FileReadToDllStruct() As far as sending, I'm sure you could just make a DLL call.

Start -> Programs -> AutoIt v3 -> AutoIt Help File -> Index -> (The Function you are asking about)----- Links -----DllStruct UDFsRSA Crypto UDFs

Download DLLStruct.au3 and use the latest beta and you can read in binary files using _FileReadToDllStruct()  As far as sending, I'm sure you could just make a DLL call.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you please tell me where to find that function? I just downloaded the latest beta (3.1.1.36) and I cannot find the function nor the DLLStruct.au3. I would need a binary file read and write as well!

Thanks

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

It's in my sig

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I did. Sorry, no _FileReadToDLL. See attached screen shot. Any idea?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Its a UDF, it's not in the help file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm.. I guess I'm to tired.

If it's a UDF, then it should be either in File.au3 or in DLLStruct.au3. O.K.

there is no DLLStruct.au3 in my downloaded Beta (3.1.1.36-beta-Setup.exe).

And, there is also no definition of _FileReadtoDllStruct in any file in

C:\program files\autoit3. So, can you please tell me where to find that funtion or

the file DLLStruct.au3.

ADDED: I even tried 3.1.1.34. Same problem....

Thanks

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

I guess so, follow the link in my sig, download DllStruct.au3 from that Thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Argh .... I did not recognize the link to the thread in your sig. I just saw the hints on the help file. O.K. I'm going to bed now ;-)))

Thanks

Kurt