login with success by reading from website login

hey again ,my other question is how could i make a login window where u have input for user : ______ and password: ______ and when enter the details and hit ok button it would look in a certain website that that accunt exists in website and it loged in and then it would show pop up with msg sayin logged in succesfully etc... but if posible the web wouldnt show up .. something like progress bar would run until program has checked details in web.. thnx for readin

• Developers

Knowing where you are from: Could you try to formulate your questions in regular English in stead of cryptic?

Also put in some effort first yourself and ask questions when you get stuck.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

thats where i get stuck,ive no idea how to do the login thing... i want program to go to certain website and login with the entered details and if login = succes then login on the program..else stay at the same point.

• Developers

ive gone around forum but all of topics hav with internet explorer opening up..

Listen, spent time to learn the language and come back when you have something to show.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)