little problem

Hello i need a little help. I tried to do a little script, it do a little modifaication in registry. so: I need to put into the value:

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemX86.exe"

my Line:

RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", "RunDll_32", "REG_SZ", "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemX86.exe")

But i can't put double "" (""C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemX86.exe"")

tried ("{"}C:\WINDOWS\system32\SystemX86.exe{"}") - wrong

[ same problame at Send("xy") command ]

so what can i do?

Thanks

Edited by Unc3nZureD

• Developers

I want to start my program automatically with the windows.

That part I already knew, but why are you trying to store a program in the windows system32 directory and starting it with that name?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Name Just because i did a 64bit version and 32bit too and my a sent it to my friend and let he know which is he need.

The Directory is for the faster find. (at run menu if you put it into D:\ or other folder it won't start it)

and no it's not a virus... (just becuase u was so suspicious and i know why, lol)

• Developers

You are not making any sense to me with your story and correct I do not trust it one bit.

You never store programs in the System32 folder, but normally in the Program files folder where it is as easy to find.

The name is also very suspicious.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ahh perfect, i can write Viruses, backdoors and another Illegal content but i don'T know how to write a simple ""... I'm a great hacker....! no comment, but don't give the answer. don't interest i try without "" and if not work then add manually and try to say to that idiot (my friend) how to add it... thanks all help ""-.-""

Edited by Unc3nZureD