Problem with Button Click with ControlClick

Hi, I have the following script: Run("C:\Program Files\VTSync\VTSync.exe") WinWaitActive ("VTSYNC") ControlClick ("VTSYNC", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") VTSYNC is a program which has buttons. I interested in the one called "Placements" I am trying to have the script click on the Placements button. VTSYNC appears on my computer but the click on Placements doesn't work. I am using Autoit v3 Window's Placement which gave me the the class:button information above. I know I'm doing something wrong, so please help me out. I tried uploading the VTSYNC picture but it's greater than the 64K limit Thanks..

Hi, I have the following script: Run("C:\Program Files\VTSync\VTSync.exe") WinWaitActive ("VTSYNC") ControlClick ("VTSYNC", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") VTSYNC is a program which has buttons. I interested in the one called "Placements" I am trying to have the script click on the Placements button. VTSYNC appears on my computer but the click on Placements doesn't work. I am using Autoit v3 Window's Placement which gave me the the class:button information above. I know I'm doing something wrong, so please help me out. I tried uploading the VTSYNC picture but it's greater than the 64K limit Thanks..

Here is the info from Autoit Window Info

Tab Control

Class Button

Instance 4

ClassNN Button

Advanced Mode [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]

ID 1147

Text Placements

Position 11,200

Size 101,23

ControlClick Coords 93,11

Style 0x5001000B

ExStyle 0x00000004

Handle 0x000F0488

Try...

ControlClick ("VTSYNC", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]")

or

ControlClick ("VTSYNC", "","[ID:1147]")

jfcby

Determined -- Devoted -- Delivered Make your mind up -- to seriously apply yourself -- accomplishing the desired results. **** A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1 KJB ****

• 5 years later...

Hi, I am having the problem of checking or unchecking a box in the window below:

The box Use Entire Page is the box I want to interact with.

I have tried several variations of the ControlCommand function and have verified that the Export to PDF title is the title of the window.

ControlCommand("Export to PDF","","[CLASS:Name; INSTANCE:'checkBoxUseEntirePage']",'Uncheck');

ControlCommand("Export to PDF","","[Name:checkBoxUseEntirePage]",'Uncheck');

ControlCommand("Export to PDF","","checkBoxUseEntirePage",'Uncheck');

I would really appreciate any help.

I am really new to AutoIt, but have tried several web searches to find what I am doing wrong and am not sure on how to make it work.

Thanks

AutoIt Capture.PNG

PDF Export.PNG