Basic Windows Info Problem

I want use "Windows Information" to see the Basic Windows Info, but I can't get the "Title", only can get the "Class": #32770.

And I also can't use ControlClick & ProcessClose etc. , it's no work to this window.

I don't understand the reason? Is the program problem? Other problem as notepad is ok.

post-59030-12791246944142_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Racer,

Why would you want to use ProcessClose on an antivirus? :blink:

Do you not think that the app might be protected against just that type of automation? ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

So that window either doesn't have a title, or it's in an encoding that AU3Info doesn't recognize. You can still identify the window by other means, like "[CLASS:#32770; INSTANCE:1]", or some other attribute. See "Window Titles and Text (Advanced)" in the help file.

ControlClick() etc. are not appropriate on the page because it's an embedded instance of IE. See _IEAttach() in the help file.

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Racer,

Why would you want to use ProcessClose on an antivirus? :blink:

Do you not think that the app might be protected against just that type of automation? ;)

M23

This windows just a interface to kill virus, it can be close manually.

It's strange that I can get the "title" when I use another computer. "ControlClick" is OK too.

Both system is XP SP3, the difference between these computer is Dual-Core CPU & Single-Core CPU. Is this the cause of the problem?

post-59030-12791609369344_thumb.jpg

It's same Windows XP SP3 version & same AutoIt version.

I'm not sure you answered the question. Are the language and region settings the same on both?

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Some functions have to be in-line with the @OSArch, I think WinGetTitle() is one of them. Check if the process is 32 or 64 bit and run your autoit in-line with that.

Edited by KaFu