Please excuse me.

I would like if someone cam make a pack of the all existent UDF's of AutoIt.I know that you may want to say: "Search and you will find". But my answer is: I am begging you, because, in a few days i won't be anymore on internet( i am going to stay some time in a hospital for health reasons) and i want to have all UDF's with me...

Thank you in advance.

Edited by AutoBot

Get real.

Get wireless. (if allowed.)

Get better local friends.

Get better.

Get other forum name. :blink:

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

You are the only person who knows what UDFs you want to use.

I would suggest you spent your few days gathering them, instead of asking someone to do it for you with an attatched sob story.

Also, get well soon.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

MvGulik: If you don't want to help me, at least please stay in the shadows.

I don't mind helping. I just don't like messages that reek of some sort of manipulation.

And taking a look at your track record I don't think I'm wrong in this.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

Nope. Thats a road that will lead to nowhere.

We disagree in our apparent points of view. And thats fine.

Knock Knock ...

With all the time you've wasted already you could have compiled a collection of half some of the UDFs. This request is stupid - regardless of reason. If you can't do it yourself, then sure as hell no one here is going to even bother doing it for you; especially something of this scale. With close to 8000 topics in there I'd say you're are looking at least 3000 UDF libraries and functions... To reiterate what MvGulik said...

Get real.

Get wireless. (if allowed... and most mobile phones have web access these days...)

Get better local friends.

Get better.

Cheers,

Brett

Edited by BrettF

I DID NOT wasted this time.From the first moment that I saw that nobody would help me, i have searched on the link from Linus, and I have taked all that was there.But I was asking you for the most importants UDF-s, i don't have to take 3000 UDF's and functions, just the most important.Now, I am saying you to all, good bye, i am going in hospital. Take care of you.