Quick help question

I used the recorder to record me doing a few things on this game I play (Which allows botting, and is not online, so im not breaking any forum rules), and i recorded the bot and it all went well. The recording was of me clicking on an entrance to a cave, entering the cave, going to the spell button and opening the spell menu, clicking a spell, and selecting the monster inside the cave to cast the spell, then the game goes into combat and does everything it self, then after fight, it hits exit fight, goes back to spell button, click spell, clicks me (the char), then clicks exit door of cave, clicks exit option, then goes outside. Now that you know what it does, the problem im having is that once it clicks enter to the cave, the mouse rushes to the spell button and just sits there and does nothing, if i myself click the spell button, then the script continues to do what it suppose to. But i have to click the spell button, or it will just sit there until i do. Anyone know why? here is the script.

#region ---Au3Recorder generated code Start ---

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)

Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)

_WinWaitActivate("The Realm","")

MouseClick("left",176,112,1)

_WinWaitActivate("Tent","")

MouseMove(195,65)

MouseDown("left")

MouseMove(196,65)

MouseUp("left")

MouseClick("left",579,377,1)

_WinWaitActivate("Spell List","")

MouseClick("right",110,66,1)

MouseClick("left",231,161,1)

MouseClick("left",575,95,1)

MouseClick("left",592,380,1)

_WinWaitActivate("Spell List","")

MouseClick("right",110,80,1)

MouseMove(186,196)

MouseDown("left")

MouseMove(185,196)

MouseUp("left")

MouseClick("left",332,162,1)

_WinWaitActivate("Stairway Up","")

MouseClick("left",210,65,1)

#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---

Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)

If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)

WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)

EndFunc

#endregion --- Internal functions Au3Recorder End ---

#endregion --- Au3Recorder generated code End ---

Edited by bmartin1207

I used the recorder to record me doing a few things on this game I play (Which allows botting, and is not online, so im not breaking any forum rules)

Yeah right, first you make a post announcing you are trying to make a bot for Realm Online.

Then you make a thread saying you are making a bot for "this game I play", with "The Realm" splatterd all over your code.

lol

brilliant, got to love your stealth approach.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Its better if you use memory to make a bot. Search for NomadMemory.au3 and use Cheat engine to get

the offsets and addresses of your game.

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]