Pixel Search

PixelCoordMode option << helpfile

edit:

Infact there is a parameter for defining which window to search in the pixelsearch function.

Ok I will look again mabye I missed it on the coord mode Opt("PixelCoordMode", 3) would be for the client window yes?

I seen where it says you can select window handle to search but not sure exactly how to set left top right bottom coords for the window if I am going to be moving it.

Edited by Justforfun

I think Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) for the clent area of the window, and you also have to define that window in the pixelsearch function.

Your top left coords will always be 0,0 .

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Use WinGetPos to find the current location of your window and then update the coords for your pixelsearch accordingly.

PixelSearch ask for PixelSearch( Left, Top, Right, Bottom, Color, Shade, Step, Handle)

Where WinGetPos(Handle, Text) Returns X, Y, Width, and Height, so how would I enter left top right bottom with only Knowing left and top from wingetpos.

I think Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) for the clent area of the window, and you also have to define that window in the pixelsearch function.

Your top left coords will always be 0,0 .

Its not 3 I think I said 3 I ment 2 thanks for the correction

0 = relative coords to the defined window

1 = absolute screen coordinates (default)

2 = relative coords to the client area of the defined window

Also If I set my sqaure top left to screens 0,0 then I can get the right and bottom for pixel search this is the part I am not understanding is how to set the right and bottom for my gui window is that correct.

X and Y from WinGetPos are the top left coords for the window. Width and Height are the pixel width and height of the window.

While 1
    $pos = WinGetPos($mywindow)
    If @error Then
        MsgBox(0,"Error","Window not found.")
    EndIf
    $coords = PixelSearch($pos[0],$pos[1],($pos[0]+$pos[2]),($pos[1]+$pos[3]),$hex,$variation)
    If Not @error Then
        ;Found.
    ElseIf @error Then
        ;Not found.
    EndIf
WEnd