get wnin class with mouse over win

hello in newbie on autoit and i came along this thing.. i want to make windo class detector with mouse moved over win.. like the "AutoIt window info.exe" does... but only i want it to show title of win in input box.. i couldnt find anything in help file with this... and i dunno wut to search in forum related to this thing. so if u hav any posts in forum alrdy ill be glad to read them i u post em here :blink: thnx

• Developers

Is dit je "goedste" engels? :blink:

Ok, so what have you tried yourself and found till now?

Any code snippet of your work or are you looking for others to do the work?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

hello in newbie on autoit and i came along this thing.. i want to make windo class detector with mouse moved over win.. like the "AutoIt window info.exe" does... but only i want it to show title of win in input box.. i couldnt find anything in help file with this... and i dunno wut to search in forum related to this thing. so if u hav any posts in forum alrdy ill be glad to read them i u post em here ;) thnx

1. Buy a keyboard with a working Shift key.

2. Use Firefox for the built-in spell checker.

3. Use the forum search to find relevant posts, vice expecting people to gather them here for you.

4. Read the help file (AutoIt.chm) and try the built in tutorial to get the basics, or what you find won't help anyway.

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

okay first that you all know.. this is not my acc and i didnt type this so stop bitching around will you?

BTW: PsaltyDS very funny, your not very nice against new members are you? i mean come on!

PS: i don't need that spelling checker, my english is fine.

anyways.. thanks a lot for nothing, my friend asked for something on this forum and what did he get? Well im not gonna type this.. i think its against the ToU

• Developers

okay first that you all know.. this is not my acc and i didnt type this so stop bitching around will you?

come again, but this time slowly so I can understand it too?

oh ... and just show some more of this attitude, I am sure it will help you along on this forum.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

hello in newbie on autoit and i came along this thing.. i want to make windo class detector with mouse moved over win.. like the "AutoIt window info.exe" does... but only i want it to show title of win in input box.. i couldnt find anything in help file with this... and i dunno wut to search in forum related to this thing. so if u hav any posts in forum alrdy ill be glad to read them i u post em here :blink: thnx

Is this for a internet based window such as Internet explorer or Firefox or Chrome?

come again, but this time slowly so I can understand it too?

oh ... and just show some more of this attitude, I am sure it will help you along on this forum.

Jos

Okay yeah your right and it wasnt actually aimed at you, sorry.

However.. i don't think its a good idea to 'welcome' new members, don't you think?

PS: i don't think i will use this forum anyway.. (maybe in the future) i made this account for my friend (he was banned for saying sorry).

• Developers

Okay yeah your right and it wasnt actually aimed at you, sorry.

However.. i don't think its a good idea to 'welcome' new members, don't you think?

PS: i don't think i will use this forum anyway.. (maybe in the future) i made this account for my friend (he was banned for saying sorry).

Sure, somehow I understand why he got banned.

Anyway ... bye bye.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.