Send a key every certian interval...?

Hey guys... i made a very nice script to help me in an online game, the thing is... i want autoit to send the key F10 every 5 minutes, but i dont want it to interfere with the script.. something like.. click F10 every 5 minutes without interfering with the original script ( which loops every 20 seconds:P so i cant add it there...) any help

Hey guys... i made a very nice script to help me in an online game, the thing is... i want autoit to send the key F10 every 5 minutes, but i dont want it to interfere with the script.. something like.. click F10 every 5 minutes without interfering with the original script ( which loops every 20 seconds:P so i cant add it there...) any help

Hi, You should read the sticky Announcement: Game Bots and decide if you want to take this any further.

GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.

AdlibRegister("AutoBuffs",300000);5minutes? not sure

While 1
   sleep(100)
Wend

Func AutoBuffs()
    If WinActive("Game") Then
        ControlSend("[CLASS:GAME]", "", "", "{F10}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

AdlibRegister("AutoBuffs",300000);5minutes? not sure

While 1
   sleep(100)
Wend

Func AutoBuffs()
    If WinActive("Game") Then
        ControlSend("[CLASS:GAME]", "", "", "{F10}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Thank You very much :blink:

i will try your code. i also learned another way, which i will post here for anyone else

$timer = TimerInit()
$timed = TimerDiff($timer)
Global $TIMER = TimerInit()
Global Const $TIMEOUT = 550000
While $var=1
If TimerDiff($TIMER) >= $TIMEOUT Then
    ControlSend("[CLASS:TianLongBaBu WndClass]", "", "", "{F10}")
    EndIf

thanks again ;)