how to control another windows account

You can access files from other account's desktop by accessing C:\Documents and Settings

You can also control other apps just make sure you don't use #RequireAdmin or IsAdmin.

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

for example,in my windows xp ,tow account,one is for my everyday use,one is for being controled

in the first account,i can use autoit to control the apps of another account.

I think I understand what you are trying to do but want to know why. What practical application would using AutoIt in this way provide?

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

one account is for automated tasks,and one is for myself use.

What you are you trying to automate on the other account? I think it might be possible however not simple. There may be a simpler solution.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Depends on details of what you want to do.

Changing MS Windows settings for the other account - some things will work with editing registry for that user.

Another possibility is the use of command line programs to make settings, and using RunAs/RunAsWait to execute them as the second user (if you have his name and password).