Show Google Ads into application window

ALTIN

Hello guys,

I have a simple question, I searched here but couldn't find the answer:

I want to show Google Ads inside my application window, lets say, into a text field or section of window.

I was wondering if is it possible to do this on AutoIt, I mean does AutoIt have a control that can interpret Javascript code and shows the Google Ads?

thanks in advance...

Edited by ALTIN

This is against the rules for google ads.

Ad Placement

Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements and ad formats. However, AdSense code may not be placed in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, emails or software. Publishers must also adhere to the policies for each product used.

Edit:added quote from Google

Edited by FuryCell
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Yes, that's a no go, you can though offer your users to install the google toolbar, and get a little for that (from like 10cent to a dollar per install, depending on from which country the user comes).

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

Hey FuryCell thanks for replying...

actually I got this idea when I saw handycafe client software showing google ads.

I've seen other softwares doing this too.

However I think you're right (I'm too lazy to read all those google rules :blink:)

Yes, that's a no go, you can though offer your users to install the google toolbar, and get a little for that (from like 10cent to a dollar per install, depending on from which country the user comes).

werty I was thinking this now, you read my mind :blink: thanks for replying

Well, it wouldn't NECESSARILY violate their rules if you put it in via an IE embed. That can't be against the rules because people embed browsers into softwares all the time and you don't see advertising companies jumping down their backs.

Edited by motionman95