Problem with ControlListView and GetText

When I use the following code on a window for a installer, the first three commands work with no problem.

GetItemCount = 1, correct.

GetSubItemCount = 4, correct.

GetSelected = 0, correct (0 based and there is only one)

However, when I use the "GetText" command to read the subitems in the row, the results are all blank. I've tried it as shown with a variable. I've tried it with static numbers. I've tried to replace it with the handle (that shouldn't matter since the previous lines all work with the SysListView32). Always I get a blank result.

What am I missing?

MsgBox(0, "item count", ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetItemCount") )
MsgBox(0, "sub item count", ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetSubItemCount") )
$ret = ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetSelected") 
MsgBox(0, "selected", $ret)
For $i = 0 to 3
    MsgBox(0, $i, ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetText", $ret, $i) )
Next

• 2 months later...

When I use the following code on a window for a installer, the first three commands work with no problem.

GetItemCount = 1, correct.

GetSubItemCount = 4, correct.

GetSelected = 0, correct (0 based and there is only one)

However, when I use the "GetText" command to read the subitems in the row, the results are all blank. I've tried it as shown with a variable. I've tried it with static numbers. I've tried to replace it with the handle (that shouldn't matter since the previous lines all work with the SysListView32). Always I get a blank result.

What am I missing?

MsgBox(0, "item count", ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetItemCount") )
MsgBox(0, "sub item count", ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetSubItemCount") )
$ret = ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetSelected") 
MsgBox(0, "selected", $ret)
For $i = 0 to 3
    MsgBox(0, $i, ControlListView('Install', "Select the target printer and press the [OK] button.", "SysListView321", "GetText", $ret, $i) )
Next

I have the same problem: does anybody know how to solve, please?

(Did You Stampy solve in someway?)

Thanks in advance.