Pixelsearch help

Hi all !

I am playing around with Pixeldetection for a game.

What I want to do is to equip a weapon when I get an enemy into my target.

Since the enemies name has a fixed area where it then pops up, I can´t just check a single pixel due to the different letters.

So what I did was the following:

--

While 1 ;Infinite Loop

$Color = pixelsearch(934, 538, 1020, 545, 383348)

If IsArray($Color) then

Send ("i")

endif

Wend

--

The idea behind this is:

While 1; So that it permanently runs the check od the area

$Color = pixelsearch(934, 538, 1020, 545, 383348); defines the result of the pixelsearch as $Color. The rectangele is from 934-1020 and from 438 to 545

The Color I am looking for is 383348. The Enemy name will always display within this Rectangle.

If IsArray($Color) then ; so if the Array is $Color, which should be the case if I have any amount of pixels within the rectangle that are 383348 Color then

Send ("i"); it will send the key "i"

endif ; closes the If

Wend ; closes the While

The amazing thing is that I had it working on a bad quality. It would send "i" when it registered the requested color, and then I started to finetune it for more reliable

performance. Suddenly it didn´t react anymore at all. Now I lost track, and when I read it it makes sense to me, so no clue how I

a ) get it back to work again

b ) make it efficient so that it reacts immediately if some pixels within the rectangle have the desired Color.

Can anybody help me ?

Edited by Bladest

I changed it to:

While 1 ;Infinite Loop

$Color = pixelsearch(934, 538, 1020, 545, 383348)

If Not @error then

Send ("i")

endif

Wend

The result is that it works again, but it is SUPER unreliable.

Sometimes it doesn´t do anything .. sometimes with a delay, it will send "i", and occasionally I have the feeling it sends "i" allthough

it does not have 383348 in the rectangle.

Bumping your post so soon is a big No-No (it took you only 24 minutes to do it).

And about game botting: read the announcements first. Even if the game is not online and not multiplayer there are slim chances that you will get help.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Bumping your post so soon is a big No-No (it took you only 24 minutes to do it).

And about game botting: read the announcements first. Even if the game is not online and not multiplayer there are slim chances that you will get help.

I didn´t intend to bump at all... it was the third post on the top when I wrote the second post.

I do ask for help, but I still try and work on it myself, I thought that was rather appreciated than detested.

Also in reagrds to reading the announcement. I read the announcement, but it doesn´t relate to my question.

I am not looking for help in regards to anything that is mentioned in there.

Thanks for the warm welcome though !