Tentative date for Autot IT next release ?

The devs are up to 3.1.1.38, however, it probably won't go to 3.2 (or 3.1.2) until they are ready. Check out the Developers forum for the beta releases, there are a lot of nifty additions in there, such as [better] COM functions, integrated TCP functions, and so on and so forth.

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

Hello Everybody

Can anyone tell me what is the Tentative date for Autot IT's next release ??

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem with deadlines and release dates is that unforseen problems can crop up and spoil the product before the release. Look at Half-Life 2. How many times did it get pushed back?

Would you rather they (the autoit devs) release a stable, working product with no set deadline, or release a steaming pile of bunk because they had to rush to fill some artificial demand?

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

I am considering deploying autoit on about 100 tablets which will arrive in about two or three weeks. Even though I can compile to exe, it would be nice to have the actual interpreter installed on these systems. In this scenario, it would be nice to know if a new stable release was pending or not. This way I could decide on which version to install or if I should wait another few days for the next version to be released.

-John

I am considering deploying autoit on about 100 tablets which will arrive in about two or three weeks.  Even though I can compile to exe, it would be nice to have the actual interpreter installed on these systems.  In this scenario, it would be nice to know if a new stable release was pending or not.  This way I could decide on which version to install or if I should wait another few days for the next version to be released.

-John

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, in this scenario, I'd go with the latest stable, and if another one comes out in two or three days, it's easy enough to compile an installer that will handle the work of re-distributing it.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache