I Can'T "RUN"

Hi I started to learn autoit today .I have no exprience any other computer languages such as c++ and visual basic.I am sorry for my easy questions and bad english.

I started to learn it from autoithelp file.I learned "hello world" and "notepad automation"

MY first problem

Now I try to learn "winzip Installation" but I can't.I downloaded winzip90 and I wrote Run("winzip90.exe").But when I click F5 there is nothing winzip installation.But when I wrote Run("notepad.exe") notepad is opening.What should I do?I can only open notepad.I can't open another .exe file such ase winzip.

second problem

For example I wrote Run("notepad.exe") to script and I want to try it.I click F5.But after I can' try it again with F5.I closed the script and open again.WHY?I want to try Run("notepad.exe") but after I add WinWaitActive("Untitled - Notepad") andSend("This is some text.") and I want to try it again but I can't do it without exit script.

and last where can I find " Announcement Game Bots"

I am sorry again my easy questons and bad english.

Edited by CeMaL

• Developers

1. where is your script and the winzip90.exe stored on your disk?

2. correct, you can only Run one script at a time from the SciTE editor with F5.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1. where is your script and the winzip90.exe stored on your disk?

2. correct, you can only Run one script at a time from the SciTE editor with F5.

script is in c

winzip is in D

but notepad is in c too Because I set up Windows XP to D but I set up script is to C to find it easily

• Developers

notepad is in the search PATH of a windows machine so that is why it knows how to find it.

Just specify the full path for the winzip installer.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

You either put the installer in the same directory as the script or you just simply specify the full path in run like:

Run("d:\the\diretory\into\winzip90.exe")

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Hey, don't hit the report button when you have a question. that is NOT the purpose of that button!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I am sorry I did not want to do it.

NP, also please use the forum for question and don't PM me.

Examples can be found in the forums and Helpfile.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.