Script Help with Func I think

Hello everyone,

I have recently decided to finally learn a bit of auto IT due to some computer games with a lot of repetition, and seems like a close enough language to learn from or start from. Anyways, I have watched some videos on ytube, read the help file a few times, checked these forums and other places, but I can't seem to find the answer, or rather the keyword to look up help on.

Btw great forums, and scripts, and UDF's yall have here, hope I can contribute a few months down the road or more.

Here is what I am doing:

I have a script that runs though a list of spells, each time you press it it cycles to the next spell. So 1xC=fireball 2xC=earth bolt, etc. Each press advances another spell in the grouping.

You still have to manually left click NO AUTO BOT bS.

Now what I want:

I want a Function using Case possibly? to make it so the script waits for a hotkey or input from the user, then goes to the next spell by itself. So instead of pressing C a ton, I want to be able to fire the spell by left clicking, and the script not advance until I fire the spell, then select the next one for me, and again wait for left click.

Pretty sure this is possible, but again Idk what I am looking.

Thanks.

You still have to manually left click NO AUTO BOT bS.

Perhaps you were looking for this sticky post: Announcement: Game Bots

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Wow, first post and already a jerk. Nice.

Wow, second post and totally lost all credit... way to go... Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Wow, first post and already a jerk. Nice.

Oh, I was already a jerk long BEFORE your lame first post. You're just slow to catch on...

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Lol guys you'r like tibians o_o

Author is creating game and he want to know how to make player CHOOSE SPELL BY LEFT CLICKING ON GUI and the spell will be "flashed" and if he left clicks then he keep attacking with this spell and he can choose few spells, example:

player chooses spell fireball and then he can fire it by left clicking[iN GAME] and after that he can change to other spell to do same...

[i understood u but idk how to help u]

• Developers

@ SmokNiszczyciel and Theri: Just stay out of threads where you don't have anything to contribute.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@ SmokNiszczyciel and Theri: Just stay out of threads where you don't have anything to contribute.

Alright, well thanks for the replies at least, and I guess Psalty you just have one of those twisted rude humors seems like. So sorry for taking your flame bait, and being mean.

If I get no help no problem, but for game or not, if anyone could tell me if a function with case and some logic would work that is much as I need, I can dig myself.

... I guess Psalty you just have one of those twisted rude humors seems like.

Well, it IS a Monday.

Next time you want to post here about game bots, do it on a Friday.

Then I'll mock you in a much more up-beat tone.

Well, it IS a Monday.

Next time you want to post here about game bots, do it on a Friday.

Then I'll mock you in a much more up-beat tone.

;)

You do know what a game bot is versus a macro right? :blink:

Serious question above.

Sorry again for causing any problems, and goodbye. :P trolling is safer from the shadows. You ask a question and you get pwned.

Edited by Rimcheck