Expanding Treeview

I have an object as Treeview in a webpage and i want to expand the treeview and select one node. I captured the object in a variable but i am not sure with the functions to use. Please help with the functions to expand tree and select the nodes.

Thanks,

Sudhan

I have an object as Treeview in a webpage and i want to expand the treeview and select one node. I captured the object in a variable but i am not sure with the functions to use. Please help with the functions to expand tree and select the nodes.

If it's in a web page, can you post the HTML source around that element? Is it Flash, is it a java app, etc.?

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i have pasted the source code and i want to expand the tree view and select the node "project reports". Pls help me out

<tvns:treeview id="_ctl4_tvMenu" onclick="javascript:TVClick(this);" onexpand="javascript:document.getElementById('tvMenu_StatusAll').value=document.getElementById('tvMenu_StatusAll').value + '|' + this.clickedNodeIndex" oncollapse="javascript:document.getElementById('tvMenu_StatusAll').value=document.getElementById('tvMenu_StatusAll').value.replace('|' + this.clickedNodeIndex,'')" selectedNodeIndex="0" HelperID="___ctl4_tvMenu_State__" systemImagesPath="/webctrl_client/1_0/treeimages/" selectExpands="true" onexpand="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('onexpand', this.clickedNodeIndex)" oncollapse="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncollapse', this.clickedNodeIndex)" oncheck="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncheck', this.clickedNodeIndex)" onselectedindexchange="javascript: if (event.oldTreeNodeIndex != event.newTreeNodeIndex) this.queueEvent('onselectedindexchange', event.oldTreeNodeIndex + ',' + event.newTreeNodeIndex)" style="height:100%;width:176px;">

<tvns:treenode Selected="true" DefaultStyle="color:white;font-weight:bold;font-family:Arial;">

Reports<tvns:treenode NodeData="TS_NonProject_Reports" DefaultStyle="color:black;font-weight:bold;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" ID="SubNode00">

Non Project Reports

</tvns:treenode><tvns:treenode NodeData="TS_Project_Consolidate_Report" DefaultStyle="color:black;font-weight:bold;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" ID="SubNode10">

Consolidate Report

</tvns:treenode>

</tvns:treenode><tvns:treenode NodeData="Timesheet_Book" DefaultStyle="color:white;font-weight:bold;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" ID="1">

Project Reports

</tvns:treenode>

</tvns:treeview>

I don't think those tags are valid for the client-side browser, but I'm no expert there.

That looks like server-side ASP.NET stuff, maybe. How did you go about pulling the source?

:blink:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law