Possible to do a FileExists as the Local System Account?

Hello,

I have a script that maps a drive as the local system account to Q:\

i would like to search that directory for a file but it seems to only check the current user Q:\ drive which is not available.

how can i check the local system account drive that is mapped to Q:\ if possible...

thanks!

Have a look at DriveMapGet() if you need to determine the path that Q: points to.

If you want to make sure that Q: has been mounted, you can force it to mount using the DOS "NET USE" commands, which will do the drive mapping through a command line. I do this for a script that scans a mapped network directory. I first check to see whether FileExists("Q:\"), and if not, I run the "NET USE" command to mount the drive before doing the scan.

Have a look at DriveMapGet() if you need to determine the path that Q: points to.

If you want to make sure that Q: has been mounted, you can force it to mount using the DOS "NET USE" commands, which will do the drive mapping through a command line. I do this for a script that scans a mapped network directory. I first check to see whether FileExists("Q:\"), and if not, I run the "NET USE" command to mount the drive before doing the scan.

when i do DriveMapGet("Q:") i recieve a blank drive because the drive is mounted, but not mounted under the account im running autoit in. remember that my mapped drive is mapped to the local system account.