Use ToolTips to show current script line?

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to automatically have a tooltip displayed that would show the current line of code a script is on without manually adding a tooltip after each line? I'm basically looking for output like the line number and the line contents, or even just the line contents. Basically I guess I'm looking for a way to use the tooltips as a debugger type feature without using a separate debugger. I often find that when the scripts I use fail on other computers it's too late to use the debugger anyways =)

(Though this one is great http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35218 )

1) You might like to re-think how useful this would be in practice.

2) A better alternative for general code failure reporting would probably be something that logs the used functions and maybe also some of the used function inputs.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Thanks MvGulik, I took a step back and believe that I could still use this rather than a log. Let me explain myself a little.

In my needs of this I am mainly using AutoIt at work to install updates and the like on entire labs of computers at a time. The thing is, once in a while I'll misjudge one of my WinWaitActives or not realize the window name changes under certain circumstances or something similar. Thus when I look at the computer and the script seems to be hanging, it's actually just waiting for a window that won't come (there isn't an actual script killing error that I need to debug. My apologies, that may have been a wrong word choice). Usually I just end up wasting time trying to find out where it's hanging and why. I'm trying to cut out the where part.

In that sense I still think having a tooltip showing where the script is at would help me not only figure out where my hangs are, but also let me know what my scripts are doing. If I can glance at the screen and know what's happening, it also puts my mind at ease.

I'm just looking for an unobtrusive way for my scripts to keep me updated in realtime, that's all. I was hoping to have some kind of script 'wrapper' I could have included in a script that would just output each line into a tooltip before letting it execute if that is possible, or something similar. I'm willing to do the work, it's good learning. I just need some direction since I'm still new to the mindset of scripting. =)