Scheduled archiving script

Hi all

I've recently started using AutoIT, and all the scripts have been set up by someone before me, so I am getting to grips with the way it works.

I've been posted a new challenge:

We have a monthly archiving process - currently a manual process - where files are copies from various origin folders to a central folder.

Out of this central folder we then zip up the files, which sound fairly simple, but here's the catch:

The files are zipped to include the last day of the previous month, the whole of the last month's files, as well as the first day of the current month

In other words, on the 3rd of August I will zip up everything from 30 June to 01 Aug inclusive.

Is this possible with AutoIT?

Of course it is possible and it is fairly easy on top of that.

Just have a play with date/time macros @MDAY, @MON, @YEAR and the others and the problem will be half solved.

Take it easy and start doing small bits at a time. Test it first on your computer with just a couple files and once you get it working - go for the big picture.

Whenever you have a problem you can't manage to solve, ask here for help and post a piece of code able to replicate your problem. You will get help.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)