Exe without icon

Not sure you can. Why is this required?

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Well, you can with easy icon maker. However, I'm not sure if it's windows 7 or not but it shows up as a black square even though it's transparent.

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

@kaotkbliss, thanks a lot, I thought about this, but as you said, it still shows a black rectangle and it still would be better to do it "technically". Just for aesthetic reasons, I'm doing some kind of project, which uses one main exe and a big bunch of auxiliary ones. Any other ideas, please? :blink:

@kaotkbliss, thanks a lot, I thought about this, but as you said, it still shows a black rectangle and it still would be better to do it "technically". Just for aesthetic reasons, I'm doing some kind of project, which uses one main exe and a big bunch of auxiliary ones. Any other ideas, please? :blink:

look inside shell32.dll . Windows by default offers 3 blank icons. just browse through all the icons and at a specific point (somewhere in the middle) you can get these three icons, that are often mistaken as blanks. You can either extract those blank icons or point the compiler towards those.

As for the name of the exe, the alt+255 combination works well (from the numpad ofcourse) to give a " " name to ur exe. I hope this is not a malware you are doing. Hope this helps.

Edited by DarkAngel

I don't see any reason to remove the icon, but this is the way:

-compile WITHOUT UPX (or unpack the exe with UPX)

-remove Icon with Reshacker

-manually apply UPX if you want.

Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes