this loop doesnt keep bringing back the messagebox

#NoTrayIcon

while 1

If ProcessExists(IniRead("nagger.ini", "nag", "nag", "nag")) AND WinExists("User Security", "") = 0 Then

MsgBox(0, "User Security", "please close this program in order to update")

WinWait("User Security", "")

WinSetState("User Security", "", @SW_DISABLE)

EndIf

WinActivate("User Security", "")

sleep(300)

WEnd

blah, right. i invewnted a universal way to kill avs. everyone was trying really difficult methods, so i figure why not just nag the user into closing it? if it gets detected you can change the GUI to shit other than msgbox and it wont follow the same heuristic. so right, help me fix this, this way i can get on with my mission of annhilation

• Moderators

dogsn0t,

Are you prepared to explain that again in proper English? Because at the moment what little I think I understand is not giving me a good feeling. :blink:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

well, i fixed it anyway, for some reason i had to trigger the exe twice from the primary exe, for whatever reason, windows API can be a real bitch sometimes.

Please simply stay away if you cannot be bothered by writing a clear well defined post explaining your question.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Jos stop following me around being a bitch. if you dont like me then dont read my posts. is there a way i can ban people from reading my posts? because jos is a bitch. i dont care if he's a developer or even god.

also i dont see what was so hard to understand. "the loop doesnt bring back the messagebox" obviously when i closed the messagebox it didnt come back. look at the code and think, honestly think. fucking idiots

You've obviously not done technical support for idiots, cause you're looking like a major one now.

Make a proper post, then maybe someone gracious may be willing enough to look into it more. As it is, you're the one being unnecessarily bitchy. (key word on unnecessary)

A proper explanation stating what it's for, what it's supposed to do, and what is wrong about it, will make it more accommodating for people to look into your issue. No one, who has something else better to do, wants to read code and decipher what it is and what it's doing wrong. Just imagine what it would be like if someone like you posted a full script with lines of code in the hundreds.

Edited by omikron48

You've obviously not done technical support for idiots, cause you're looking like a major one now.

Make a proper post, then maybe someone gracious may be willing enough to look into it more. As it is, you're the one being unnecessarily bitchy. (key word on unnecessary)

A proper explanation stating what it's for, what it's supposed to do, and what is wrong about it, will make it more accommodating for people to look into your issue. No one, who has something else better to do, wants to read code and decipher what it is and what it's doing wrong. Just imagine what it would be like if someone like you posted a full script with lines of code in the hundreds.

omikron48, completely right!

I would ban his IP immediately if I was moderator.

Here is a healthy and friendly community :blink: and not a gangster's place... ;)

dogbarf, do you really expect anyone to help you when your stated intention is to nag people into turning off their AV? If you do then you are definitly under some misconception that you may get a proper response. All yo are about to get is aggrevation and very possibly blocked from ever using these forums.

If you're not smart enough to understand the help file then you are way in over your head already so sticking around here is only going to lead to trouble.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

Jos stop following me around being a bitch. if you dont like me then dont read my posts. is there a way i can ban people from reading my posts? because jos is a bitch. i dont care if he's a developer or even god.

Sure ... bye bye forever.

*click*

ps> did a little thread cleaning :blink:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)