Attach GUI to Program

VVDOOM

I have a persistent gui I have created. I have buttons that do tasks/functions that I have defined. I would like to attach this gui to a program window. I know it can be done as I did it about 6-8 years ago, but that was a long time ago and I don't have any code from back then.

I remember my gui was attached to a program and it moved as i moved the program box around on my screen. My gui stayed attached to the left side of the program. If anyone could help with a script/function/etc to achieve this I would be VERY Grateful. THANKS IN ADVANCE for any help..

I have a persistent gui I have created. I have buttons that do tasks/functions that I have defined. I would like to attach this gui to a program window. I know it can be done as I did it about 6-8 years ago, but that was a long time ago and I don't have any code from back then.

I remember my gui was attached to a program and it moved as i moved the program box around on my screen. My gui stayed attached to the left side of the program. If anyone could help with a script/function/etc to achieve this I would be VERY Grateful. THANKS IN ADVANCE for any help..

This is your first post, so you had created that script all by yourself. (Or you're creating multiple accounts)

I don't see why you can't do it on your own now. Unless you didn't do anything back then, and you're now asking us to do it for you.

I've got to say: I like your approach.

check out wingetpos() and winmove() those should accomplish your goal relatively easily

Look at this: #714325

Playlet

Thanks Playlet. This looks good. I replaced the two lines below with the third. When I move Test2 it will move my browser, however when I move the browser Test2 does not move. Any suggestions?

; $hGUI1 = GUICreate ("Test1", 150, 100, -1, -1)

; GUISetState()

$hGUI1 = " - Mozilla Firefox"