PixelChecksum Results

Is there any system to the PixelChecksum results that I'm just not noticing? A Black pixel (0x000000) has the same value for each pixel, meaning a 3x3 (9 pixels) results in a value 9 times higher than a single pixel. However a White pixel (0xFFFFFF) seems to be giving me results all over the place, numbers rise and lower and seem to have no system among them.

Is there anyone who can shed some light on the results provided by the function or is it just limited to the basic use of can only tell if somethings changed, not how much its changed?

Black is always 0, so if you test 1 pixel or 1 millions pixels that are all black, the sum will be 0, white has a value, that value depends on its shade as with all other colors.

Edit:Try playing around with PixelGetColor to view individual color values

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Now, I hope you actually used PixelChecksum before replying. Because I tested my scans in GIMP using a large window covering most of the screen to scan an all Black image which results in essentially each pixel being worth 196608. While scanning all White I had those results that were all over the place. I made sure the scan was well away from any other windows, cursors, etc. I also checked the the colors in the window with a PixelGetColor to make sure the hex values weren't on when displayed in GIMP and AutoIt said they were fine.