Running other GUI's

I have been trying using AutoIt V3 Window Info to determine what type of control I need to

automate a certain program. My problem is I can't find any examples of how to

"enable" a play button on the GUI.

I have the Class as a button

Insatnce 29

Classname NN Button29

Once I launch the program how do I push this control?

This seems like it would be a very common command, but I can't seem to find it in examples

or in documentation.

Help!!!!

Ckeate

Have you tried looking at GUICtrlSetState? The native functions are named appropriately so it's easy to find relevant functions.

Have you also tried looking through the help file index? GUICtrlSetState is located under "Function Reference -> GUI Management -> Gui Control update".

Just how much sensible effort have you spent trying to look for it?

EDIT: Wait, just what do you mean exactly when you say "enable"? Enable as in to enable a disabled control? Or do you actually want to "push/press" a button? Your post is badly worded.

If it's the latter, you want to look at ControlClick.

Edited by omikron48

Have you tried looking at GUICtrlSetState? The native functions are named appropriately so it's easy to find relevant functions.

Have you also tried looking through the help file index? GUICtrlSetState is located under "Function Reference -> GUI Management -> Gui Control update".

Just how much sensible effort have you spent trying to look for it?

EDIT: Wait, just what do you mean exactly when you say "enable"? Enable as in to enable a disabled control? Or do you actually want to "push/press" a button? Your post is badly worded.

If it's the latter, you want to look at ControlClick.