Hello

Debo

Hi everyone, I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself.

My purpose on your forum is to learn your software and create my own releases aim point(for free) for gamers , That suffer harrassment by vip pay to play hack injectors.

I hope my stay here will be pleasant. I have used alot of auto it scripts in the past to do things on my games. And would like to take this brief moment to thank all the scriptors for thier efforts.

Being a married man with 3 children my time is limited so I'll keep this post breif.

If somone could point me to the right forum to find an A-Z tutorial It would be greatly appreciated.

Also I will be needing the actual program itself naturally. Please direct me to the most recent and uptodate autoit program avalible for your users.

A link to the sub forum and the download post would be a great welcome and thank you all.

Debo

Edited by Debo

Hi everyone, I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself.

My purpose on your forum is to learn your software and create my own releases aim point(for free) for gamers , That suffer harrassment by vip pay to play hack injectors.

I hope my stay here will be pleasant. I have used alot of auto it scripts in the past to do things on my games. And would like to take this brief moment to thank all the scriptors for thier efforts.

Being a married man with 3 children my time is limited so I'll keep this post breif.

If somone could point me to the right forum to find an A-Z tutorial It would be greatly appreciated.

Also I will be needing the actual program itself naturally. Please direct me to the most recent and uptodate autoit program avalible for your users.

A link to the sub forum and the download post would be a great welcome and thank you all.

Debo

here's a place a lot of people start and the helpfile has a lot of great info too

I would augment that with this indispensable resource.

;)

even though i'm sure future posts from OP will inevitably lead him there; i was thinking of trying to fuel the pursuit of knowledge first, without regard for how he may use said knowledge. realistically though, they also posted asking how to download so the possibility exists that they may not even be able to find their way back here to see all of these helpful links.