an example chat bot

Here is a chatbot, that will someday sound totally human like.

This is just an example, of what I want to do. I would someday like

to create it, to where when you ask it a question, that you have already

asked it before, it gives the same anwer that your gave. right now when you

ask it a question, (example) you say how are you doing? It says, I will tell you

after you tell me. How are you doing? then when you give an answer, it gives the same

answer, that you gave. I would like it to also have 2 differnt answers, one that agrees

with you, and the other that don't. I would like it to change it's mind and give the answer

that you wan't it to give. (example) you say it doesn't like country music when you said you

like country music, I would like you to be able to say, bullshit, and it changes it's mind, then

the next time you say, I like country music, it will say, I'll say I like country music also. Is there

anyway to do this. If anybdoy can help, please let me know. Anyways, I got this example, and it works good.

I just think it could be better............................................................................

aaa.au3

Remember writing this?

Hey! I'm James, an 18 year old student. I focus mainly in web development, but from time to time, dabble in desktop programming. I run several websites, all of which serve a purpose more to myself than anyone; TehGD, James Brooks & jTutorials

I use AutoIt on a daily basis, be it in a script I wrote or by someone else, making my computing life easier. In 2007, I won the AutoIt People Awards (god knows how) with Disk Manager. My most used script has to be RAMPro, which has been deployed to my college network to attempt to speed up the poor computers they use!

My hobbies include; reading Dan Brown/Darren Shan, solving my Rubiks cube, coming up with solutions to problems, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and flying kites.

It looks like you do the same thing.

Edited by program builder

Remember writing this?

Hey! I'm James, an 18 year old student. I focus mainly in web development, but from time to time, dabble in desktop programming. I run several websites, all of which serve a purpose more to myself than anyone; TehGD, James Brooks & jTutorials

I use AutoIt on a daily basis, be it in a script I wrote or by someone else, making my computing life easier. In 2007, I won the AutoIt People Awards (god knows how) with Disk Manager. My most used script has to be RAMPro, which has been deployed to my college network to attempt to speed up the poor computers they use!

My hobbies include; reading Dan Brown/Darren Shan, solving my Rubiks cube, coming up with solutions to problems, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and flying kites.

That is called paragraphing you idiot.

Remember writing this?

Rofl thats starting a new paragraph xD

If you read closely you see each paragraph of his message handles a diffrent issue/topic, while you just _

Write

this

that will someday sound totally human like

oh really? Edited by Hellstrong

You might want to add some sort of info about how to use it, what if any, the requirments are. I assume this isnt just code.

I have seen some disscussion regarding things like this on the forum (Artificial intelligence) and some discussion regarding the chat bots too, which you might find relevant and interesting.

Sorry I dont remember the threads, but Im sure a quick search will expose them.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

the thing is....

It just checks whether theres a "?" and responds to is.

Yes you can make it extremely complicated, but this method dont work to make it seems "human-like" one day.

Its doesn't understand grammar or sentence structure.

imho its the wrong approach for what he is trying to each in the end.

Hell i would be in heaven to have a bot handle our tech support lol.

Okay, time to say something useful. There's quite a bit of source code available for this kind of thing. Here's an example:

http://rebecca-aiml.sourceforge.net/

There are many more.

Chatbots are a very interesting subject, and I think it is necessary to look at what others have done.