after fileinstall, installed exe errors out

so i wqant this to be able to extract this programs called moyashimon.exe and the associated files to the startup directory. the script runs OK before i compile, but after i compile it tries to run the program (moyashimon.exe) and moyashimon.exe gives me an error.

the error is in japanese and i dont have any japanese fonts nor could i read them. the only thing i can figure is that its getting compressed and decompredded some strange way..

so heres my question, does autoit do anything that would prevent an installed exe from working after its compiled?

heres my script and all associated files.

DirCreate (@Startupcommondir & "\img")
;chrysogenum.ibf, comments.ibf", epw.ibf, oryzae.ibf must be in a folder named "img" in the same directory as moyashimon.exe and moyashimon.ini

FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\moyashimon.exe", @StartupCommonDir & "\moyashimon.exe")
FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\moyashim5on.ini", @StartupCommonDir & "\moyashimon.ini")

;put these in img folder
FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\chrysogenum.ibf", @StartupCommonDir & "\img\chrysogenum.ibf")
FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\comments.ibf", @StartupCommonDir & "\img\comments.ibf")
FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\epw.ibf", @StartupCommonDir & "\img\epw.ibf")
FileInstall ("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\oryzae.ibf", @StartupCommonDir & "\img\oryzae.ibf")

run (@StartupCommonDir & "\moyashimon.exe")
sleep (100000)
processclose ("moyashimon.exe")
sleep (2000)
while 1
if Processexists ("moyashimon.exe") then
sleep (30000)
elseif NOT ProcessExists ("moyashimon.exe") then
sleep (30000)
endif
wend

moyashimon.zip

<--a good way to start you day

im running the program on my computer. symantec and malewarebytes come up negative. plus i used http://virusscan.jotti.org/ all negative. ( i could find one of those process librarys to tell you winlogon.exe is a trojan)

but anyway that still doesnt answer my question. does autoit do anything that would alter the original files? they are all in place the way they should be for the exe to reference them.

Edited by RogerRabbitsClone
<--a good way to start you day

The warning link is better safe than sorry.

1) You could translate the error to english ...

2) Might need a working directory in your Run.

3) You're installing the program in the common startup folder.

Thats generally not a good idea. That folder is normally

meant to run shortcuts to exe's that are installed in the

programs files folder.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward

If Not FileExists(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon") Then DirCreate(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon")
If Not FileExists(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img") Then DirCreate(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img")

Sleep(500)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\moyashimon.exe", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\moyashimon.exe", 1)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\moyashimon.ini", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\moyashimon.ini", 1)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\chrysogenum.ibf", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img\chrysogenum.ibf", 1)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\comments.ibf", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img\comments.ibf", 1)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\oryzae.ibf", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img\oryzae.ibf", 1)
FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\dtpstaff\Desktop\img\epw.ibf", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\img\epw.ibf", 1)
Sleep(500)

FileCreateShortcut(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\moyashimon.exe", @StartupCommonDir & '\moyashimon.lnk', @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon", '', 'moyashimon', @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\moyashimon.exe", '', '0')

While 1
    If ProcessExists("moyashimon.exe") Then
        Sleep(30000)
    Else
        Run(@ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon\moyashimon.exe", @ProgramFilesDir & "\moyashimon")
    EndIf
WEnd

Edited by ripdad

"The mediocre teacher tells. The Good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." -William Arthur Ward