Uploading / sending html files

Hello. once again i come here completely lost. i have a program that runs every day at 17'o clock and writes a logfile about its success or failure that logfile i want to upload to a website domain of mine, or somehow send it to myself.

the logfile is a .HTML file

any ideas or help would be appreciated!

Edited by Tyranlol
[u]Only by Attempting the Impossible You Can Earn the Remarkable[/u]

Hotmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop3.live.com (logon using Secure Password Authentification - SPA, mail server port: 995)Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.live.com (SSL enabled, port 25)But in my country... THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE ... any one know why?????????? Posted Image

Hotmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop3.live.com (logon using Secure Password Authentification - SPA, mail server port: 995)Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.live.com (SSL enabled, port 25)But in my country... THAT"S IMPOSSIBLE ... any one know why?????????? Posted Image

um... what's impossible?

Good idea. now there's one problem, I've heard that smtp.mail.yahoo.com is the mail server for yahoo, but do you know the hotmail server?

Why not you use Yahoo or Gmail?

i have tested these... and found working fine.

what's so special in Hotmail/Live?

Thanks for replying.

Did you use http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23860&hl=https++email by jos? I really can't get that to work, tried with hotmail, yahoo and Gmail

Edited by Tyranlol
[u]Only by Attempting the Impossible You Can Earn the Remarkable[/u]