how long will it take to make a dictonary with autoit?

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$%^&*()-_+=~`[]{}|\:;"'<>,.?/

How long will it take to generate all possible mutations with repetitions with autoit? Should I even try doing it with autoit?

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789!@#$%^&*()-_+=~`[]{}|\:;"'<>,.?/

How long will it take to generate all possible mutations with repetitions with autoit? Should I even try doing it with autoit?

a good one is faster to download than to generate

#include <Array.au3>

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)

GuiCreate("Permutations in Autoit")
GUISetOnEvent(-3, "StopIt")
$input1 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("ABCDE", 1, 1)
$button = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Get permutations", 100, 100, 250, 100)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent($button, "Buttonclick")
GuiSetState()

Sleep(10^10)

Func Buttonclick()
        $run = TimerInit() ;// Bajer od adwi'ego liczy czas działania
                $key = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Input1), "") ;// Rozdziela klucz na pojedyncze znaki
                _ArrayDelete($key, 0) ;// Usuwa pierwszy element tablicy $key zawierający liczbę znaków - nie potrzebne nam to
                $aNewArray = _ArrayPermute($key, "") ;// "Permutuje" tablicę $key
                $size = $aNewArray[0] ;// Zapisuje ilość permutacji do zmiennej $size...
                _ArrayDelete($aNewArray, 0) ;// ... i usuwa ją z tablicy $aNewArray
        $stop = TimerDiff($run) ;// Zapisuje czas pracy
        $stop = StringTrimRight($stop, StringLen($stop) - 9) ;// i obcina długość stringa do 9 znaków.
        MsgBox(64, "", "Number of permutations: " & $size & ". Worktime: " & $stop & "s." & @LF & @LF & "Wait a bit for array displaying!") ;// Wyświetla wszystkie permutacje z czasem pracy i ich ilością
        _ArrayDisplay($aNewArray)
EndFunc

Func StopIt()
    Exit
EndFunc

Here you go. Check it out.

Comments are in polish, but it's simple code so you will figure out whats happening.

And very important:

Check whats happening when there are more then 11 letters in Input...

@Edit:

For lazy guys:

Array maximum size exceeded.:

Edited by 4ggr35510n

Here you go. Check it out....

Yes I checkked those udfs in the forum I searched google for & i dont want to do permutations.

I was planing on doing the dictonary in 3 stages:

Stage 1:
Input:abc = > a,aa,aaa b,bb,bbb c,cc,ccc

Stage 2:
Input:abc = > aab,aba,baa aac,aca,caa

Stage 3:
Input:abc = > abc,acb,bac,cba ...etc. permutations hire only

I already tried to make a small table with winrtgen but after I open to see whats inside I see some kind of nonsense like: ¼wy'B ¬¾<ä,£fˆ‡ºˆ1‚

is it encrypted or something?

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

I think you need to go back and reread how rainbow tables actually work. They don't store who dictionary lists of words, that's the draw of them. They store a start point, and utilizing some mathematical properties of the hashes, only have to store the end point to represent a whole chain of possible hashes/words. What you are attempting is closer to a wordlist/hashlist, which has been done before, and has certain benefits over rainbow tables as well as drawbacks.

As to the speed, if you are looking for it to get done any faster, learn C/C++, and do it with that. AutoIt does a lot of behind the scenes checking of things to keep the program from royally screwing up, but for what you are trying, you don't need that much error checking.