Run Error

Hi All

I am trying to run an exe but having difficulty, Just wondered if there was something else i could try. When i go to start/Run and input this manually it seems to work fine, just not with Autoit.

Run ("C:\Program Files\TW51\TW5.exe")

The error i get back

"The file 'CIPHER34.DLL' is not installed" and "Unable to locate CIPHER33.DLL"

I am not completely experienced with dll's but I have had a similar problem before with a different program, after checking the properties of the shortcut to the program, I found that the program called for a kicker utility to fire first that primed a dll. Maybe check the actual target in properties of the shortcut that starts the program and see if it requires a kicker to fire first. Than I found that I had to start the kicker with ShellExectue() rather than run() in order for it to work properly.

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

The app probably need the working dir set (second parameter of Run, see helpfile).

Maybe:

Run("C:\Program Files\TW51\TW5.exe", "C:\Program Files\TW51")

Or look at a shortcut for the app where it points.