Script runs perfectly on Vista but doesn't at all on 7.

Hi guys, i have a little problem with a script i wrote on my pc that runs Windows 7. I run it, but nothing happens. I told my friend to try it on his pc running Vista and works perfectly. I tried everything, changing the code, running in compatibility mode, running with admin rights (even if i am admin) , ecc. Then i reinstalled the game, same thing. Formatted pc and reinstalled only Win 7, AutoIt and the game. Nothing again. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance.

Edited by Kreal11

What's your post? A useless post. Oh, sorry for you it's a +1 on your post count.

We don't do bots on this site, read the announcement. Either drop this subject willingly or you will be forced.

We don't do bots on this site, read the announcement. Either drop this subject willingly or you will be forced.

Man , I need help, not sterile discussion. So if you would like to help me, it's OK, if not, then don't read the topic and don't reply.

So, any solution? Thanks in advance.

Why do people insist on abusing good inventions?

I love AutoIT and all the possibilities I can do with it for good, for me and others, not what game bots, bruteforce, and other malicious code it can be used to make... seriously, what's with these people?!

No one on here will help with such things, move along, that's what we're saying, as per the annoucement, this is not your site, or your product, read the rules and abide by them, or leave, or be removed, simple as.

Edited by AJStevens

AJStevens

Its already pointed to him that probably no one will help him, no need to diskus it more, you only geave him space to bump his topic.

The best thing is to leave him alone until he realize that this is not the place for behavior like the one he is demonstarting or until someone else say click.

Edit:

Kreal11

noone heare care about post count, this isnt spam competition like your program name auto flooder

and moving along...

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

What's your post? A useless post. Oh, sorry for you it's a +1 on your post count.

Its a simple question, whats your problem with answering it?

Dont bother answering I already know now, its a spam bot, and you know its against forum rules which is why you edited your little kiddie post.

Run along kiddie troll.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

AJStevens

Its already pointed to him that probably no one will help him, no need to diskus it more, you only geave him space to bump his topic.

The best thing is to leave him alone until he realize that this is not the place for behavior like the one he is demonstarting or until someone else say click.

Edit:

Kreal11

noone heare care about post count, this isnt spam competition like your program name auto flooder

and moving along...

True, but as his last post indicated, he seemed to think that while some will tell him it's against the rules, he still hopes someone else will help him, and I just stated, that no, no one would, that was all. How did I "geave him space to bump his topic", I doubt he'll obey bumping rules if he doesn't the bot rule, do you? I hadn't intended to post on this thread again, but just had to answer your comments directed at me, which I felt were a bit unnecessary. Hopefully I won't have to post on this thread again...

Man , I need help, not sterile discussion. So if you would like to help me, it's OK, if not, then don't read the topic and don't reply.

So, any solution? Thanks in advance.

So why you all reply without real helping? This is note bruteforce or malicious code, it's a game! You don't even play it, so why you keep in this moralist behavior? I really don't understand you guys. And what if i'd wrote in my first post that this was a hello world? You would have helped me? Btw, if you don't want to help, don't reply. Let this thread die, ban me, so your forum won't lose its face.

Edited by Kreal11

So why you all reply without real helping?

Why do you blatantly disregard the forum rules?

This is note bruteforce or malicious code, it's a game!

This forum does not help people bot games. see above.

You don't even play it, so why you keep in this moralist behavior?

You psycic too? its not moralist, its just against the rules.

I really don't understand you guys.

That does not surprise me.

And what if i'd wrote in my first post that this was a hello world? You would have helped me?

Probably, seeing as how hello world scripts are not against the rules.

Btw, if you don't want to help, don't reply.

Now you are the boss of the forum, and can tell people whichich threads they can and cannot reply to?

Let this thread die, ban me, so your forum won't lose its face.

And here we have it, the attention seeking cyber maverick shows his/her true colours.

Sleep well.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.